Power plant simulators
Russian “Power plant simulators” company – is the only company in the world, that develop and supply to customers the 3-rd generation simulators for fossil power plant operator training that provide the following:
- development of intellectual operator skills to run a fossil power plant equipment while the most intricate modes of operation;
- deep analysis of the most intricate working modes of the equipment and perfection at this base the operational instructions and technological maps;
- advance education of the personnel and advance analysis of the working modes for a new energy equipment that is not yet put into operation, or that not yet have a mastery operational instructions, or for a reconstructed energy equipment;
- perfection of professional skills of fossil power plant’s administrative technical staff that in critical conditions of power units is to take the power unit run upon themselves
So, the main mission of the simulators developed by the “Power plant simulators” company is to form the deep understanding of how the fossil power unit works in the most intricate situations because the best motor skills are not enough to run a fossil power unit if an operator doesn’t understand the fossil power unit technology. Only the simulators of the “Power plant simulators” company allow customers to obtain the understanding.
The simulators of the “Power plant simulators” company are used:
- in the training centers of power plants and power utilities for personnel training and professional skills increase;
- by staff of scientific and engineering companies to analyze static and dynamic properties of fossil power units and for perfection of newly developed power equipment (in particular combined circle gas-steam power units);
- in the colleges and institutes of high education for student education and as a technical base to perform research and development assignments.
In addition the simulators of the “Power plant simulators” company are routinely widely used as a technical base to conduct competitions to compare professional skills of fossil power plants operators at the different levels beginning from the power plant level and up to the international competition level – Cyberthon.
- This year the Russian competition of professional skills of power plant operators will use an our simulator.